512-257-3030 bdls@bdlslaw.com

Lawful Permanent Residency (Green Card)

Don’t wait, speak with a real Attorney TODAY.

Call (512) 257-3030 and set up your initial immigration consultation.

Green Card Immigration Lawyer

Don’t wait, speak with a real Attorney TODAY, Call (512) 257-3030 and set up your initial consultation with our green card lawyer for any immigration questions you may have.

Residency Based on Approved Visa Petitions (either Family Based Immigration or Employment Based Immigration)

There exists two different processes to attain Lawful Permanent Residency (a “Green Card”)

  • Adjustment of Status which takes place within the United States if an individual is eligible.
  • Consular Processing (which takes place at a United States consulate abroad if an individual is eligible.)

Stateside Waivers (I-601A) are now available for individuals who are applying for their residency at a consulate abroad but must seek a waiver for a ground of inadmissibility first.

Removal of Conditions on Residency

  • Applies to a conditional resident (2 years) who obtained residency through marriage that must apply to remove the conditions of his or her residency
  • Renewal of Residency

Get Help Now

How'd you hear about us?

15 + 11 =